The perfect complement to your daily training
The sauna is the perfect complement to our daily training for many reasons. The heat dilates the capillaries of the skin to maintain blood pressure by increasing the temperature, which is multiplied by two, which increases blood circulation on the surface of the skin. This is why there is an effect similar to that achieved by walking fast.
- The pores of our skin open with what we get to eliminate toxins and cleanse the epidermis. Through transpiration we eliminate heavy metals such as lead, mercury, nickel, cadmium … in addition to substances such as alcohol, nicotine, sulfuric acid and can be a good ally to fight cholesterol. The high temperatures and the high humidity stimulate the sanguineous irrigation and with him the cellular regeneration of the skin, improving in many cases dermal injuries or cutaneous diseases.
- This excessive heat also favors the cardiovascular system, because because of the vaso dilatation, the heart pumps more strongly favoring blood circulation.
- One of the important qualities of the sauna is its relaxing power since the high temperatures get our nervous impulses to slow down, with which we achieve a greater calm. In addition, our body releases endorphins that help us fight stress and insomnia. We feel more relaxed and calm, being able to sleep better.
- Sauna sessions have a diuretic effect. This elimination of liquids helps reduce cellulite and adiposity. In addition, we will achieve beneficial effects in our locomotor and joint system, since the elimination of fluids will help in sprains, neuralgia, joint stiffness, muscle spasms … We must not forget that it is a good ally against arthritis.
- If in addition, when carrying out a session of sauna, we use essential oils like menthol or eucalyptus, the steam that is released will be very beneficial for our lungs, since it opens the bronchi and clears them. Do not forget that it is a good ally for the cleaning of the skin or as a preparatory for other beauty treatments due to the action it has as a dilator of the pores.